Natalie Ranee - Actor/Screenwriter/Singer/Songwriter
Connect with Natalie
Natalie came to Worldwide Talent after several years of giving up pursuing a career as a singer and actor. Natalie, had lots of success singing as a teenager and into her early twenties. She was a Top 60 participant in Canadian Idol. She also was accepted into the well-known Second City Theater group known for developing stars in the past such as Dan Aykroyd, Martin Short and Mike Meyers.
Natalie was also offered a record deal from a very connected Canadian music industry individual. When that deal fell through, followed by other negative experiences that caused Natalie to quit the entertainment business for several years. Several years later in an effort to get back into the Entertainment Business she agreed to work with Worldwide Talent.
AFTER WORKING WITH WORLDWIDE TALENT MANAGEMENT
- We worked together to create new professional actor head shots for a reasonable cost
- We worked together to re-format Natalie's acting resume to look more professional
- We helped Natalie create a compelling self-taped video to showcase her acting talent
- We helped Natalie to secure Agency Representation in Toronto
- Natalie begin to actively audition for commercials and Film/TV roles
- Worldwide Talent Management professionally mixed and mastered her new ten song album
- We helped Natalie to register her songs with SOCAN the Performing Rights Organization to collect royalties for her songs streaming/airplay
- Natalie's album "Life is A Song" was released digitally worldwide via Apple Music, Spotify etc.
NEXT STEPS TOGETHER (Milestone Goals)
- Co-Write a University based Coming of Age Musical with Darren Staten - Worldwide Talent Management
- Work closely together implementing marketing ideas to increase Natalie's amount of monthly auditions
- Provide a framework and steps for Natalie to submit her Short Stories to writing contests worldwide
- Professionally record another song (I Don't Believe In Love) to release digitally worldwide in 2020
- Book a Commercial